THLady Jyne Hope
About My Persona
I am still working on developing my persona. I believe I grew up in England during the 13th to 14th century. I also am interested in the Irish, and there is more to come!
Vert, on a bend sinister argent, three butterflies purpure.
- Order of the Sable Gryphon
- Order of the Daughter of Iðunn
- Order of the Silver Swan of Jehanne
- Order of the Ram’s Horn – Service
- Gold Key
- Email for newcomer information: email@example.com
- Email for garb requests: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (865) 428-2481
- No calls after 9:00PM EST.
Chatelaine: This officer is the welcome wagon for the Barony. They are the one who extends the group’s hospitality to newcomers and distributes information. The Consul and Gold Key are sub-offices of this position. Duties of the Chatelaine include sending out emails and newsletters, coordinating with Gold Key to arrange garb for newcomers, and acting as the general go-to person at events for new folks needing information or those attending their first event.
Gold Key: This officer provides loaner garb/clothing for those in need. The title of the office makes them easy to find at events and comes from the badge of office, a gold key.